welcome to my {blog} site

Hi I'm Kate and this is my blogsite. After much soul searching I've decided to give up my classic website in favour of this blog format so I can stay more current with the images I'm showing. This is the place to hear about special announcements, view my most recent work and catch some sneak peeks. This site will have both professional photos from sessions and photos of my favourite models (my two daughters). So check back when you can for new posts and feel free to make any comments, I would love to hear from you.

So I figure I should give you a little background into who I am. First of all I'm NOT a writer. I am a lifestyle photographer based in Vancouver, BC. I shoot mostly on location whether that be outside or at your home. I use available light, this means that I prefer to use all natural light but if there's not enough available I have other sources. My shooting style is laid back and fun, I want to try to capture the true essence of my subjects not the portrait studio version.

A little about me. I worked as an art director in advertising for 12 years supervising too many photoshoots to count. I have two beautiful girls who keep me on my toes everyday. I hate having my photograph taken (ironic right?). I love every aspect of photography.

A little about me. I worked as an art director in advertising

Staff Photos? {vancouver's fine art photographer}

So who wouldn't want to work at a place where your staff photos involve human pyramids, log jumping and tree climbing. This fun bunch is the group of hard working people that put on the Harmony Arts Festival every year. Maybe next year they'll let you be at the top of the pyramid Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment